Daniel Lismore is an experienced, engaging and entertaining speaker on a wide range of
subjects such as human rights, sustainability in fashion, diversity, fashion history, and the
business of fashion and art as well as about his own art practice, exhibitions and book. He
has been invited to speak to people of all ages, at leading venues, such as museums,
educational institutes, and corporations around the world in countries including India,
Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, USA, Taipei, Monaco, France and extensively in the UK. He
delivered a TED talk on the main stage at the TED conference in Vancouver at TED2019.
His TED talk has been viewed nearly 500,000 times on Youtube so far.
Notable speaking events include:
● TED 2019 - Main Stage Speaker - 500K views (June 21) 9 million on Facebook
Fashion/Business of Fashion
● Graduate Fashion Week, London - In conversation with Ian R Webb
● London Fashion Week - The Sustainable Angle
● Oxford Brookes University - Artist Talk
● Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts - Artist Talk
● London Metropolitan University - Panel discussion re: Is Fashion Unfair –
● St Mary’s University, London – GLBT/CUNTemporary Symposium - 20 minute speech
● Savannah College of Art+Design, USA – artist talk
● Instituto Marangoni, London - In conversation with Steve Salter from i-D Magazine
● Pride in Education – Online
Museums and Arts Institutions
● Victoria + Albert Museum - Talk/signing - ‘Be Yourself” with Hilary Alexander
● Victoria + Albert Museum– panel discussion with Henry Holland
● SCAD Fash Museum - Atlanta Ga. - Artist Talk
● Tate Modern - Circuit Programme speaker
● Royal Festival Hall – cloud talk, with director Tim Yip.
● Art Basle Miami – talk with Paula Wallace, head of SCAD
● 21 C Museum & Hotel Louisville, USA – artist talk
● Stary Browar, Poznan Poland - Artist Talk
● IUAD Accademia Della Moda - Napoli & Milano, Italy - Artist Talk
● PAN Museo, Napoli, Italy - Artist Talk
● Royal School of Needlework - Hampton Court Palace – artists talk
● Kreemart, New York City - Artist Talk
● Mastercard - New York - Artist Talk
● Swarovski HQ London – Artist Talk
● Soho House, London – Artist Talk
● Bicester Village – Voices of East London
● Illamasqua Makeup - Artist Talk
● MyGworks – Pride at work
● Pavatri Foundation - Soho Muse – interviewing Consuelo Vanderbilt, Boy George and Alicia
● Elle Decor, New Delhi, India
● Vogue Czechoslovakia x Westfield Chzech Republic - Sustainability Talk
● Arion Bank, Iceland – artist talk
● ASVOFF x Tim Yip - Talk Online
Book Launch Talks
● The Edition Hotel – with Mickey Boardman, Paper Magazine
● Phoenix Arts Club – in conversation with David Mills
During Lockdown in 2020-2021 Daniel Started two online talk shows supported by Clubhouse.
-Double D’s with Fashion Blogger Diane Pernet, interviewing and highlighting culture icons, activists, designers and filmmakers such as Dita Von Teese, Daphne Guiness, Prince Manvendra.
-LGBTQIA+ Allies Club where he communicates with activists, political leaders and communicates with many LGBTQIA+ people whose voices have never been heard before, connecting them with help from the international community and NGOs. The LGBTQIA+ Allies Club is currently working on numerous community lead campaigns and has already saved lives.
Daniel Lismore welcomes the opportunity to speak about the topics that he is passionate about in front of large audiences and small. If you would like to enquire about him speaking at your event, venue, or educational establishment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and to discuss your requirements.